- Population: 7,2 million
- Capital: Belgrade
- Major languages: Serbian
- Major religions: Christianity
- Monetary unit: Dinar (RSD)
- Find more useful information about Serbia here
- More hints and tips
- Visa: not required for stays of up to 90 days. Please visit www.fco.gov.uk for more information.
- Arrival info: date of arrival is the start date scheduled for the project.
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES
PHOTOS, NEWSLETTER, VIDEOS & BLOGS
- Read our Newsletter with more experiences and articles
- Read Blogs from previous volunteers to Serbia
- Young Researchers of Serbia-Voluntary Service of Serbia is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation whose main aim is to promote education and exchange services for young people. They undertake a variety of activities such as scientific research projects, volunteer exchange, international volunteer projects, humanitarian activities and publishing.