- Population: 10.3 million
- Capital: Brussels
- Major languages: Dutch, French, German
- Major religions: Christianity
- Monetary unit: Euro
- Visa: not required.
- Arrival info: There may be optional pre-camp days. Please check this with the office. Volunteers will be hosted by CBB in Marche-en-Famenne and will have the chance to meet volunteers from all the other projects. There will be a participation fee of 15 Euro which will cover food, accommodation and transport to the project (on the second day). Meeting point at the train station
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES
PHOTOS, NEWSLETTERS, VIDEOS AND BLOGS
- Check out our Gallery for the latest photos or our volunteers and their projects
- Check out our Newsletter
- Compagnons Batisseurs was created in 1953 to participate in the post-war reconstruction through the organisation of workcamps. Volunteers from different countries worked together to rebuild houses and in working together to rebuild peace amongst people.