- Population: 3 million
- Capital: Yerevan
- Major languages: Armenian, Russian
- Major religions: Christianity
- Monetary unit: Dram
- Find more useful information about Armenia by clicking here
- Further reading can be found here
- Visa: All visitors to Armenia require a visa. It is possible to get one on arrival at the airport and the main road and rail border crossings of Bagratashen (coming from Georgia) and Iran (Meghri). You can also apply for an e-visa via the Internet Please check for up to date advice with the www.fco.gov.uk.
- Arrival info: If HUJ are informed in advance about your arrival, they can arrange pick-up from the airport.
- Other: It is not recommended to travel near the border with Azerbaijan due to unresolved border disputes. For more info, please see www.fco.gov.uk
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES
PICTURES AND VIDEOS
NEWSLETTER AND BLOG
- HUJ : The Voluntary Services of Armenia was founded in 1965 is a non profit, non governmental organisation. It aims to promote the development of voluntary service in Armenia and to promote intercultural learning and understanding by offering young people from different backgrounds the opportunity to work together for a common cause.