Tuesday September 27th, 2016
We want to see your ‘Concordia volunteer experience’ in a picture. We are looking for dynamic pictures of volunteers in a variety of roles and settings. Also, Join our #1000stories social media campaign! We are collecting this year’s volunteers’ experiences. Include your story with your pictures and let future volunteers know about your experiences! Send it to email@example.com
Prizes for the best three pictures will include:
1st – Free project registration or £50 worth of vouchers
2nd – 40% discount on your project registration
3rd – 20% discount on your project registration
The best pictures will also be used on our website, in our newsletters and for promotional material!
Read more to see the competition rules.
Rules and conditions:
- This competition is open to all Concordia volunteers.
- The pictures should show at least one aspect of the project: volunteers at work, intercultural events, volunteers in the local community or life on the project such as food and accommodation.
- Please give each picture a short description.
- Closing date is 21st Nov 2016, after which the short-listed pictures will be uploaded onto our Facebook page for a public vote.
- Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, ‘Photo Competition 2016’
- No more than five pictures per entrant. You may send more than five photographs; however, you must specify which five you are entering into the competition
- Digital pictures only, no bigger than 5MB and in jpeg
- Please remember to ask people’s permission when taking photos and be sensitive to other cultures. If the picture involves any persons under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian.
- All entrants agree that by submitting the photo/s they give Concordia permission to use their name and image in promotional materials for Concordia.