Tuesday December 9th, 2014
UK Volunteer Co-ordinator and NCS Support
Concordia are looking for a part time staff member to join their vibrant volunteering team.
Salary: NJC24-28 – £21,067 – £23,945 (Pro rata)
Hours: 28 hours per week (0.8FTE)
Concordia International Volunteers offers short term residential community based projects to UK volunteers as well as international volunteers. This post involves organising the UK programme which enables international volunteers to be placed onto UK projects. Duties will also include supporting Concordia’s NCS programme.
The scope of this role is to:
- Organise and manage a variety of short term residential projects throughout the UK
- Liaise with international hosts from Concordia’s overseas networks
- Liaise with UK hosts from community and voluntary organisations
- Place international volunteers onto the UK projects and organise visas if applicable
- Organise and run training courses for volunteer leaders
- Support other Concordia programmes such as NCS, EVS and Group Volunteering
The applicant must have volunteering experience, organisational and leadership skills as well as excellent administrative and communication skills. A full driving license and a willingness to work some evenings and weekends is a must.
Please send your completed application form and a current CV to
Closing date for applications is: Friday 9th January 2014
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 21st January2015 at Concordia’s office in Portslade.